Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Finished With Diapers . . . . . .maybe??????

Diaper pail out by the curb!

The day after snapping this photo, I clean up pee off the floor twice???  What????  I guess I was a little presumptuous with my celebration.  We have been "working" on potty training for what seems like a year and I thought we were done.  I must say we are half done with Carmella now sleeping in panties.  Isabella, however, has had a relapse and seems to want her diapers and pull-ups.  I think we may never finish supporting diaper manufacturers.  I keep thinking of ways I would spend the money when diapers are no longer needed.  I also want so bad to not pack diapers when we go on vacation next month and look at these cute, little bottoms!!!!!
Carmella playing shy with her Princess panties.
Isabella more than happy to show her bum!
Okay, since it has taken me a week to finish this post, here is the update.  Carmella, fine.  Isabella, back to wearing panties (other than to sleep) and not peeing in the floor!  Small victory and I will still keep pull-ups on hand but making progress.  With Gabriella, she potty trained herself around age two and never looked back.  One small gift she gave her Momma.  These girls, I am convinced, would wear pull-ups for ever without a little nudge from Mom.  Oh well, if parenthood were not filled with highs and lows, how boring it would be.

1 comment:

  1. oh how I remember the potty training days! I would almost welcome them back if i could trade a teen or two...=)
    Those photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete