Friday, September 3, 2010

Packing 5 people for 10 days???????

Tickets finally come in the mail!
(I couldn't get this picture to work on my previous post.)

When the tickets for our trip arrived at the house, I decided it was time to start packing.  We now have one full suitcase with all of the clothes for the three girls.  I am hoping it does not weigh more than 50 pounds.  I would hate to pay extra for all of the cute outfits I insisted on packing.  We have another suitcase with part of my clothing and one with snacks and of course, Disney Princess dress-up for the girls luncheon.  Toss in a bag for the plane, one for each of the girls and two umbrella strollers we should be at max capacity for two adults keeping up with three children from LAX to the Disneyland Hotel!

While packing I discovered two things.  One, the little girls love to help pack.  They would carry stacks of clothes from their room to the suitcase for me and enjoyed playing in them as well (see below).  Two, my kids have tons of clothes.  I had no idea they had enough outfits to not have to wash clothes for a month or more.  Must be a girl thing.
Isabella playing in the suitcase.  The folder in the back corner is my "OCD folder" with all the
maps, pre-registrations, etc. in their own sheet protector.  I hate not being prepared.


Carmella taking her turn.  Yes, she is wearing two dresses.  Can't get enough of a good thing. 

After errands, a couple loads of laundry and a trip to the chiropractor, I plan to finish packing today.  I hope that I get more cooperation from the other two people in the house this time.  lol

This is what Gabriella did while her sisters and I packed!  The lions and tigers were
invading the castle apparently it was important that she not leave them.

This is what Michael did while we packed!   hehehehehe

I joke, well kinda.  He had worked 10 hours and ran a couple miles this day.  He decided he had put in his time for the family so he watched Gabi fight the lions and tigers.  I took his picture and told him I would put it on our blog so everyone could see what he did while I packed.  I guess this could come back to haunt me if I forget something.  Surely my trusty lists will not fail me!!!!!

Next post should be DISNEY MANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment